April 27, 2010

enough already

Enough already with the strange dreams, brain. Let's just say I woke up this morning really grateful that what tortured my dreams all night was not true.

I've been thinking I may need to go to a chiropractor (I've never been) because I keep getting the same crick in my neck that won't go away. I must have slept all kinds of funny Sunday night because yesterday I couldn't move my head to the left at all. It's a little better today, but not good. It would never have occurred to me to go to a chiropractor until we had a professional development workshop about it and accupuncture that made me consider it. Plus, the medical professional who gave the workshop was really great, and his office is nearby my work.

I need to make a list of (not new) movies I want to see because it's gotten quite long now and I keep forgetting:

Cracks. Never heard of it but a blogger I read wrote about it. Has Eva Green, so clearly a must-see
Sherlock Holmes
American Gigolo
A Single Man
that lovestory movie with Miley Cyrus (when it comes to the Byrd or on DVD) I know, lame, right?
Date Night (once it comes to the Byrd or on DVD)
Pan's Labyrinth

Movies coming to theaters that I want to see in the theater:

Sex and the City II
Iron Man II

2 comments:

  1. I can vouch for the awesomeness of Sherlock Holmes, A Single Man (holy crap the styling of this movie ALONE is reason enough to see it... but.. COLIN FIRTH!) and Pan's Labyrinth. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally on the fenceabout Sherlock Holmes. It's either going to be awesome or really, really suck. We should go see Sex and the City II together!

    ReplyDelete