September 2, 2009

crave


I just remembered I have Java Chip Frappuccino Starbucks ice cream in my freezer at home and now I'm desperate to have some but cannot because I am at work. It was free with a coupon, which makes it even better.



baaa
I'm mostly over my cold, though I still have coughing spells, especially if I need to blow my nose. I'm not sure how on earth those two things are related, but I know if I start a certain kind of coughing, that I need to get a tissue ASAP. I think I am wired wrong. I'm cold when others are hot, I have a bionic nose, I get back pains when I drink something cold, I bruise if scratch myself too hard. Clearly I was wired wrong. I would like to be recalled and refurbished, please, kthanxbai.


How come when I take blurry photos they never turn out this good?


I'm not a tattoo person, but this is a lovely photo, truly.
(photos all from Daily Pep)

No comments:

Post a Comment