August 13, 2009

Fabulous Fashion Bloggers

Just found Zoelulu. This romper is adorable. And it's thrifted. I'm always amazed at girls that can pull off hats. I look ridic in any hats. I like her sweet braid in the second photo. I wish I could be bothered to spend time doing different things to my hair in the mornings.


It's funny how all the fashion bloggers I follow, all follow the same ones too. It's a small world, even on the Internets. I added both these ladies to my bloglines.


She really makes it look like couture, when often her piece are from Old Navy, Forever 21, or Payless, which are totally things I'd wear. I'd NEVER have guessed any of what she's wearing was any of those brands. She's also a doppleganger for Mischa Barton.
This whole look cost $8! No way.

2 comments:

  1. You are way too sweet! Thank you for the shout out and I will definitely be following your blog from now on! Thanks again!

    Lu

    zoeluluthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogsphere definitely is a small world and I too really like blogger who dress on a budget...most of the "designer" ones just make me bitter! ;)

    ReplyDelete