June 23, 2010

Megan Fox photoshoot

Holy sokes, this is a weird/hott/creepy/sexualized photo spread.

I saw this magazine in the flesh yesterday and may have to go back and pull the pages out of it. The ones online are too small to do it justice. I can't believe myself either, because I don't really like Megan Fox. I think she looks like a tranny most of the time--too severe, too tacky. She's clearly got great bone structure and a great body, and this photoshoot shows it off.



It's so so creepy that the mannequin has her exact face. I'm not sure how they did that. I assumed it was photoshopped, but when you look at the video, you can see the mannequin. Perhaps they tweaked it for the final print version?

1 comment:

  1. That is super creepy that their faces are such a perfect match, unless they had the mannequin made to look like her! Hot pix though.

    ReplyDelete