May 24, 2010

hott on a Monday evening

 I am the girl you won't admit you adore
(My Daily Style)
Music by Esthero


I'm finally uploading to my Lookbook all the images I've been saving on my fashion Bloglines. Fashion spreads, streetstyle images, and real style bloggers. The images are all pretty hot, especially these few here. It's getting me a little hot and bothered, I must admit. Pair that with a quiet evening with cool breeze in my apartment, light rain, and loungey music, and woo-ha.

(A Glamorous Little Side Project)

Black is the colour of my true love's hair
His lips are like some roses fair
He has the sweetest smile and the gentlest hands
I love the ground, where on he stands

Black is the Colour--by The Corrs

What odd lyrics but the song is so sweet and bittersweet.

(Vogue Italia October 2007)

(A Glamorous Little Side Project)

Stepped off the train, I'm walking down your street again
I passed your door, but you don't live here anymore

It's years since you've been there
And now you've disappeard somewhere
You got a space. You found some better place
And I miss you...

Missing--Everything But The Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment