November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving



I'm not going to list all the obvious, boring things I'm thankful for. Those are all the same for most people. Be more original.

Instead, here are some fun and unusual things:


Blogs
Bloglines-to allow me to read them better
Farmville
Sparkly things
Christmas lights
Random acts of kindess
New friends that stay friends
People who aren't flaky
An apartment all my own, drafts and all
Sour candy
Hosting parties
Organic milk (because it lasts 4x as long)
The smell of coffee
VA going non smoking in bars/restaurants
Bejeweled
Unseasonably warm days
Reality TV
A reliable car
Hair straighteners
The fall smell
Snow

1 comment:

  1. This might be the best place to say hello again - the week before Thanksgiving, we met and you invited me to link to my photo site via a comment here, which I'm finally now doing. Enjoy! - Michael.

    ReplyDelete