Richmond Brunch locations. If you know of others, let me know.
· Banditos: 10am-2:30pm Sat&Sun. Mimosa, Skrewdriver, Greyhound, BloodyM: $3.50
· Black Sheep: Breakfast til 2pm. Menu. 648-1300
· Buddy's: 10am-2pm Sat&Sun. Two for 1 til noon : 2 Eggs, any style-$5.95
· Cafe Gutenberg: Dude, brunch all day. New menu, new insides, to re-open March 18.
· Cafe Rustica: Sunday only. (804) 225-8811
· DeLux: Sat &Sun 9-3. $6-12 brunch. Looks like they serve other reg menu items as well.
· Joe's Inn: breakfast anytime
· Kitchen 64: Sat&Sun
· Kuba Kuba: my favorite. Tostones and cafe con leche. Mmm. Sat&Sun 9am-5pm.
· Liberty Valence: Countrified American style breakfast.
· Mojo's: serves and delivers their version of brunch every Sat & Sun 10am -2pm. 644-6676
· Starlite: 10am-2:30pm Sat&Sun
· Tarrant's: Sunday 10a-3p. pricier than I like for brunch. more involved food items. $6 Mimosas
· The Tobacco Company. 11am-2:30pm. Upscale atmosphere, not much more expensive than the other places. Smallish menu. Specialty drinks.
· Weezie's: 8am-2pm Sat&Sun
You may be interested in my other Richmond restaurant posts:
Cheap Places to Drink