July 12, 2009

"I like my women like I like my coffee"

And if you are cool, you'll know where the second half of that sentence goes.

I saw this on the front of a shirt on some guy at the Farmer's Market yesterday at the Shockoe Tomato Festival. So I finish the sentence for him, and he turns around and points to the back of the shirt where the answer to his "I like my women like I like my coffee" was this:

Ground up and in the freezer
(with a picture of a freezer)
EW, just EW. You took a perfectly good joke, and made it creepy. I'm sure that guy gets lots of dates (NOT).


For the record, the Eddie Izzard joke goes,
"I like my coffee like I like my women... hot, and strong?"
Clip here, go to :55


There was also a 15 year old girl there with a skirt that barely covered her vag. At like 4 pm. It was SHORT. I mean it's one thing to wear something like that at a club (but still major ew). Seriously if she'd moved any way but completely vertical, she'd flash the world. EW. Where is your mother? I wanted to walk her back to wherever she came from--you cannot walk around dressed like that downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment